The primary function of this position is to provide nutritious meals in an efficient, sanitary, and conscientious manner while maintaining a safe and clean environment.
5. Complete all TGC required trainings.
6. Provide customer service to internal/external candidates.
7. Other duties as assigned
· HS Diploma or GED
· Current food management certification or obtainable within 30 days of hire
· Must possess or be able to obtain a State of Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
· Ability to read and write
· Able to correctly use and read temperature thermometer
· Two years experience in kitchen
· Two years experience in institution kitchen
· Cooking experience in medical care setting
· Knowledge of pertinent food service regulations
TGC will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities, unless it would cause undue hardship. We define reasonable accommodation as any change in the work environment or in the way a job is performed that enables a person with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities. We will make a good faith effort to list any special requirements in our job descriptions.
The physical demands of this position warrant: Medium Work; Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
I have reviewed and received a copy of this Job Description and Performance Appraisal/Competency assessment document. I understand my job responsibilities and performance expectations/standards. I further understand that I may be responsible for other activities not listed in this document.