The primary function of this position is to provide therapeutic services to members. Maintains core values of integrity and ethical practice, professionalism, kindness, effective communication, and excellence in customer service.
2. Uses recovery-oriented, person-first language in all interactions, with a strong understanding and ability to demonstrate excellence in customer service.
3. Provides timely, professional and kind customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
4. Collaborates for coordination of care with internal and external providers and community partners such as law enforcement, schools, etc.
5. Participates in interdisciplinary case consultation, provides timely and effective feedback to co-workers regarding care and clinical documentation.
6. Facilitates and/or participates in treatment team meetings, makes appropriate referrals and assists members in finding resources.
7. Meets and sustains productivity standards and completes documentation concurrently or on the same business day and reviews progress and/or barriers in supervision.
8. Understands the business operations needs of the assigned department and agency related to hours of work.
9. Participates in the Quality Improvement processes of the agency when requested and available.
10. Completes all TGC required training timely.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Master's Degree in a behavioral health or social services related field.
Eligible to pursue associate and/or independent licensure through the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
Must be able to obtain and maintain an Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Current Driver License with no restrictions.
Must be willing to provide member transport to and/or from TGC or community appointments when needed.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Possess Arizona associate or independent license in behavioral health or social service-related field.
Knowledge of available community resources in Northern Arizona.
Experience working with Electronic Health/Medical Record systems.
TGC will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities, unless it would cause undue hardship. We define reasonable accommodation as any change in the work environment or in the way a job is performed that enables a person with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities. We will make a good faith effort to list any special requirements in our job descriptions. The physical demands of this position warrant: Sedentary Work Occasionally lifting up to 10 pounds. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
I have reviewed and received a copy of this Job Description. I understand my job responsibilities and performance expectations/standards. I further understand that I may be responsible for other activities not listed in this document. I have reviewed and received a copy of this Job Description and Performance Appraisal/Competency assessment document. I understand my job responsibilities and performance expectations/standards. I further understand that I may be responsible for other activities not listed in this document.
Under Federal confidentiality laws, personnel of the Clinic may not disclose information about clients or personnel to anyone outside the Clinic without the person's prior written consent and may not disclose this information to others within the Clinic except on a “need to know basis”. This includes any identifying information concerning current, past or prospective clients or personnel.