The Guidance Center is a not-for-profit Community Mental Health Center with locations serving Flagstaff, Williams, and surrounding Northern Arizona communities. We provide a full range of services, which include everything from general mental health counseling for everyday stressors, to our inpatient psychiatric hospital for acute psychiatric emergencies. We provide care to all ages, from birth and up. Our Birth-5 team specializes in infant development and bonding. Case managers, therapists, program supports and peer supports work together to provide individualized care to children, families and adults.
The primary function of this position is to coordinate and provide integrated care services for members.
1. Facilitates assessments and treatment team meetings.
2. Monitors the progress of the member/family toward their treatment goals.
3. Assists the member/family in creating a crisis prevention and/or safety plan.
4. Uses recovery-oriented, trauma-informed and person-first language in all interactions, with a strong understanding and ability to demonstrate excellence in customer service.
5. Participates in the development and monitoring of an integrated Care (Treatment) Plan.
6. Assist member/families in obtaining needed services within and outside the agency, including primary care, peer support, vocational services, etc.
7. Assists member/families in finding necessary resources other than covered services to meet basic needs.
8. Communicates and coordinates member care with family members, behavioral and medical health providers and community resources.
9. Provides life skills training as needed to meet treatment goals.
10. Manages caseload and completes required documentation in compliance with agency standards.
11. Provides customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
12. Participates, when requested, in the Quality Improvement processes of the agency.
13. Meets productivity agency standards.
14. Completes all TGC orientation and training according to company requirements and timeliness standards.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree-OR- Associate's degree plus two years of related work experience -OR- High School Diploma or GED plus four years of related work experience -OR- any other combination of education and work experience equivalent to four years as approved by Human Resources.
Valid driver license with no restrictions in order to provide member transport to and/or from TGC or community appointments when needed.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Must be able to obtain and maintain an Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Strong interpersonal skills.
One year of behavioral health clinical experience.
Knowledge of available community resources.
TGC will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities, unless it would cause undue hardship. We define reasonable accommodation as any change in the work environment or in the way a job is performed that enables a person with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities. We will make a good faith effort to list any special requirements in our job descriptions.
The physical demands of this position warrant: Medium Work; Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
The Guidance Center is pleased to offer competitive and comprehensive benefit packages. Packages vary depending on employment status. Benefits include but are not limited to:
Health, Dental, Vision
Company provided Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Shift Differential for specific positions
Employee Referral Bonus
License/Certification renewal reimbursement
**The Guidance Center is an "At-Will" and equal opportunity employer.