Assist adults with a serious mental illness or with a serious substance abuse problem to access needed treatment and services from a peer standpoint.
1. Plans, conducts, and facilitates support groups, within program guidelines using available educational materials
2. Provide or assist in accessing services specified in the service plans of individuals.
3. Works individually with clients, and assists them in achieving the goals established in the client?s Service Plan.
4. Completes daily paperwork, including SALs and progress notes
5. Participates in Adult Treatment Teams and other clinical staffings in order to coordinate care with case managers and other clinical staff.
6. Coordinates with supervisor a minimum of weekly, in order to report client progress and needs
7. Accompanies case managers on home visits to clients to provide outreach.
8. Ability to complete all TGC required trainings
9. Provides customer service to internal and external customers (consumers) and stakeholders
10. Participates in Quality Improvement Processes within TGC
11. Willingness to learn
12. Performs other duties as assigned
TGC will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities, unless it would cause undue hardship. We define reasonable accommodation as any change in the work environment or in the way a job is performed that enables a person with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities. We will make a good faith effort to list any special requirements in our job descriptions.
The physical demands of this position warrant: Medium Work; Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
I have reviewed and received a copy of this Job Description document. I understand my job responsibilities and performance expectations/standards. I further understand that I may be responsible for other activities not listed in this document.
CONFIDENTIALITY LEVEL: Under Federal confidentiality laws, personnel of the Clinic may not disclose information about clients or personnel to anyone outside the Clinic without the person?s prior written consent, and may not disclose this information to others within the Clinic except on a ?need to know basis?. This includes any identifying information concerning current, past or prospective clients or personnel.